If you stay up to date on the latest cooking tools and trends, you are probably familiar with power pressure cooking. A power pressure cooker is a digital cooking appliance that lets you cook delicious, wholesome meals in very little time. Digital pressure cookers like the Power Pressure Cooker XL are convenient and simple to use. Let’s look at some of the major advantages of power pressure cooking:
- Saves time and energy – Whether you’re craving roasted chicken, New England clam chowder or crème brulee, a power pressure cooker can cook food up to 10 times faster than traditional cooking methods. You can enjoy a scrumptious, home-style meal 70% quicker, so you’ll never have to substitute a microwave dinner for a home cooked meal again. And, because it requires less cooking time, power pressure cooking saves energy.
- Requires minimal prep time – Not only will your food cook faster, but also food prep will take minimal time. Electric pressure cookers allow you to cook all the ingredients for a recipe in the same pot. So, all you have to do is gather the ingredients, place them in the pot, and let the pressure cooker do its job.
- Eliminates messy cleanups – When using a stovetop, you typically have to cook each food in a different pot or pan, which leaves you more to clean. Cooking on a stovetop also usually results in food, oil and steam escaping or splattering out of the open pot or pan. Therefore, you have to clean up not only the cookware, but also the stovetop and adjacent surfaces. A power pressure cooker has a very secure lid that eliminates these issues, and you’ll only be cleaning one pot.
- Retains nutrients and flavor – Generally speaking, the longer food is cooked, the more nutrients and juiciness it loses. Because power pressure cookers require less cooking time, they better retain their succulent flavor and valuable nutrients.
- Keeps the kitchen cool – Cooking in a hot kitchen is far from enjoyable. With stovetop cooking, the heat rises through the pan and enters the air, which can build up in your kitchen as you cook. Power pressure cooking, however, locks heat and steam in the pot so that it doesn’t escape and heat up your kitchen.
Want to reap the benefits of power pressure cooking? Purchase a Power Pressure Cooker XL and review its great recipes for some easy, delicious home-style meals.